Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Homework Week 3

Excellent work y'all!  I can see how each and every one of you has really progressed in your work.  Wow.  I am so darned impressed!  So this week a couple of things. firstly drawings....

Subject:  things you use every day (toothbrush, hairbrush, milk carton, jewelry, coffee cup, etc)

1. do drawing utilizing value (with value chart with at least 3 different values) displaying hatching/cross hatching.
 

2.do drawing utilizing value (with value chart of at least 3 different values) - really push the value in what you draw in this second drawing!

Yes!!

Have a wonderful weekend you artists you.  Make sure you catch up on your sleep if you can.  Please bring your sketchbooks on Tuesday, I want to look at them while you are drawing.  Yay!!

p.s.  If you ever have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me.

ppss: check out graphite drawings on Pinterest and be inspired!:)

M.


No comments:

Post a Comment